My documents need to be Apostilled and translated. Do you provide these services?
Yes, we do. Other than translating documents part of our services is to undertake on behalf of our clients the time consuming processes associated with the legalisation (Apostille) of Australian public documents for use overseas as well as at foreign Consulates and Embassies in Australia.
I am applying for dual citizenship and my friend suggested to use only translators listed on Consulates' websites.
Not true! You should engage the most competent and most convenient to you. Whenever you read or come across to translators or companies introducing themselves as “registered translator at the XYZ Consulate" nothing is far from truth, and that does not mean unless the translation of your documents is done by them will not be valid.
I am currently applying for Italian citizenship by descent and I need to translate my Birth and Marriage certificates for the Italian Consulate, can you translate my documents?
Yes we can. We can also translate documents for any other Consulate or Embassy. Additionally to our translation service we can also assist our customers in proof reading and verifying information consistency on their documents thus avoiding them waste of time and money.
Should I translate my documents before or after they have been Apostilled?
Apostille stamp is a universally read format in the countries which are signatories to The Hague Convention therefore it does not need to be translated.
I am planning to marry in Italy and I need to translate and Apostille my Birth Certificate and Divorce Decree before leaving Australia. Do you provide these services?
Yes, we do. We can also translate your Italian Marriage Certificate in English as well as legalising it (Apostille) in Italy.
What type of documents do you translate?
Other than personal documents such as Birth, Death, Marriage and Divorce certificates we are specialised in translating Commercial and Technical documents to and from English into Bosnian, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Portuguese, Polish, Spanish and many other languages. For additional list of documents/certificates please refer to our translations page (
Can I use your services to apply for a Police Clearance Certificate from Italy while I am in Australia?
Yes, you can. We can assist you in obtaining your Police Certificates from Italy and you will receive it directly at home.
The Australian Department of Immigration requires that the documents for visa application must be professionally translated into English. Can you do that?
Yes, we can. Our translators are NAATI certified and fulfill all Autstralian Goverment Departments' requirements including the Department of Home Affairs.
I live in New Zealand and I need a Police check from Italy. Can I use your service?
Yes, you can. The Italian Police Certificates will be delivered to your nominated postal address regardless of the fact that you are in New Zealand, Canada, Australia or anywhere else. To facilitate our offshore clients we now accept payment through PayPal.
I am currently applying for an Australian Passport and I need to apply for my birth certificate from Italy. Can I use your services?
Whether your applying for an Australian passport or for recognition of Italian citizenship and you need to apply for your own or your ancestors’ birth, marriage certificates or any other family records dating back centuries from Italy we will assist you overcoming challenging language, cultural and bureaucratic barriers and source them for you, in the format required by the Australian Passport office or Italian Consulates and Embassies.